Welcome Back from the Wellness Team
Welcome back to the 2022-23 school year! We hope that your children’s transition back to school went smoothly. We are excited to have you as a part of the Evergreen Elementary School District community and are looking forward to a great year together.
We view your children’s mental health and well-being as a priority for their success at school. In support of this, we have invested in resources that you can access whenever your children (or you) need help. Remember, you are not alone and it is a true act of bravery and strength to seek help.
We encourage you to visit Evergreen’s Mental Health & Wellness website, and save the community resources so you can easily find them if you or someone you know needs help.
Evergreen Elementary School District has partnered with Care Solace to support our community’s mental health.
If you or a family member is looking for help with mental health or substance use, Care Solace can quickly find treatment options matched to your needs, regardless of the circumstance.
Care Solace’s care navigation services are confidential and complimentary to Evergreen Elementary School District’s students, staff, and their families. Care Solace’s team is available 24/7/365 and can support you in any language.
If you would like to use Care Solace to help you find a provider:
- Call 888-515-0595 available 24/7/365
- Visit www.caresolace.com/evergreenfamilies and either search on your own OR click “Book Appointment” for assistance by video chat, email, or phone.
In an emergency:
- Call 911 and request a Crisis Intervention Trained (C.I.T.) response
- Go to the closest hospital emergency room for support
- Call the National Suicide Prevention & Crisis Lifeline at 988 or chat at 988lifeline.org/chat/
- Text “Hello” or “Home” to 741741, then send your message, to connect with a crisis counselor
- Trevor Lifeline LGBTQQ+ Crisis Support: 1-866-488-7386
- County of Santa Clara Behavioral Health: Provides a 24/7 centralized entry point for individuals seeking behavioral health services in Santa Clara County. (800) 704-0900